Whether you're looking for a quick lunch on the go or a delightful addition to your dinner table, these COLLARD GREEN & GOUDA SUMMER ROLLS with chili coconut mango dipping sauce are the perfect choice.
Our Youngsters Red Wax Gouda adds a delicious savory counterpoint to the tropical notes of this dish. Add your favorite veggies and protein, it’s perfectly customizable!
COLLARD GREEN & GOUDA SUMMER ROLLS
- 8 collard green leaves
- 1 6 oz wedge of Youngsters Red Wax Gouda
- 2 mangoes
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 2 carrots, shaved or shredded
- 3 cucumbers
- Thai basil
COCONUT MANGO DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 ripe mango
- A small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
HOW TO MAKE
- Cut the stems of collard greens and put the leaves in boiling water for one minute so it softens.
- Cut, shave, shred the ingredients as needed and start assembling the wraps.
- Make the sauce in a blender and serve.
Recipe by Annie Siegfried