Who doesn't love an appetizer that's easy to make AND impresses your guests? Try these personalized charcuterie cornucopias for your next Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving spread! It's a simple appetizer that makes a statement and packs a punch. Our 3-year-aged Gouda, Vintage Lot 36, pairs perfectly with the buttery richness of the crescent dough and various fruits, nuts, and meats.
- Crescent pastry dough
- Tin Foil
- Artikaas Vintage Lot 36 Gouda
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Grapes, meats, nuts, etc!
- Create tinfoil cones in a cornucopia shape and cover with nonstick spray.
- Slice crescent dough into strips and wrap around the tinfoil, overlapping the dough. Brush with egg for a nice golden finish.
- Bake in air fryer or oven at 300° for about 5-8 minutes, rotating throughout, until fully cooked.
- Let cool before removing the tinfoil inside.
- Fill, serve and enjoy!